Monday, October 18, 2010

Tooting My Own Horn

I am feeling kind of braggy and that's not my favorite way to feel, but I'm excited about this so...
We had family pictures taken with Carter's Dad's family (crazy day, I'll tell the story later) at the beginning of October. And let me just back up and say that I LOVE family pictures, but it seems like nobody ever likes them as much as I do. So, I was SO excited to see that the photographer posted one picture from the entire family photo session on her blog, and it was a picture of us! Hooray!
But I've decided that it's just because William is the cutest boy that has ever existed. It obviously has nothing to do with Carter and I, we're not the most photogenic twosome.
Anyway, I feel very gratified that someone has finally been as excited about our family photos as I am.
Muuuah!

The "day of the family photos" story and actual family photos coming soon.

No comments: