Friday, April 23, 2010

Hail the Conquering Hero!

Mom graduated today! We are all so proud of her, she's an inspiration to us all. I was on the verge of tears all day, what a boob. Anyway, here are the pictures, I know that's what you're all here for.


We let off poppers and put all the streamers on her head... she's a good sport. :)


We're all so proud.


Will is so proud too :) Yay Grandma!


The cake in progress...


Steph making the Ti Leaf lei, she's amazing.


The finished products.


The Cake


Cake


Cake


Hangin' with Daddy


Cutie


I like all the movement in this picture, it's not flattering to anyone, just kinda cool.


Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters....... I LOOOOOOVE having her here! This was taken a split second before we we noticed what Will was up to... :)

4 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

Awwwww I loved being there too! Hey- I wanted to copy these pics but your sight resticts such actions. will you email me your pics?

Jane Harward said...

I LOVE your blog! Thanks for the wonderful party and cake and gifts and fun and love. I have the BEST family EVER.
Mom

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Oh yay! I love the cake! So pretty! Can you make me one when I graduate? hehe like in 4 years!!! :) Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Oh and I never realized how close you and Stephanie look like each other.

Stephanie Shumway said...

By the way- you look adorable in that first pic of us and another by the way- I look Horrid in the last one!!! it looks like I need more fat on my face! except I can't pick and choose where the weight comes off, and I still need to lose more elsewhere. dang weightloss.