Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday


Well, this year Black Friday lived up to it's name! This really isn't a good picture because Carter took it on his phone, it was rainy and misty as you can see. I was on my way to work and got into a big crash, no fun. :( But the good news is that I'm alive (thanks to my seat belt)! Hooray! The paramedic actually said that it literally did save my life. So I have a totally new perspective on life and I love you all so so so much! Carter has been so sweet and has taken such good care of me. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

-Katie

6 comments:

Aaron and Stephanie Shumway (and family) said...

wow, I'm glad you're alive, too!!!! So what happened?

Chase and Tedi said...

Oh Katie I'm so sorry! That really sucks! You need me to bring anything? Any broken bones? I'm glad you're still alive!

Padre said...

Katie, this is Julie. I am sorry to hear about your accident. I bet you are sore, but I am relieved you are ok.

TooSure said...

oohh! Wow, that really does help you to live each day to the fullest. Glad you are okay!

Sam and Lacey said...

I heard about it. I am so glad everything turned out okay.

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

Oh my gosh Katie, we are twins....look at my blog, my car looks about the same as yours...thankfully we got a new one today!!