This last year has been full of changes that I would never suspect.
Since my last post:
- I have become a birth doula.
- I have officially started my company, Tree of Life Mama, and the hubbs and I have spent much time and effort getting it off the ground.
- Baby Hazel, pictured below as a two-week angel, is now a 1-year angel who walks like a champ and has two adorable teeth.
- Will, the little stud, is 3 and has become such a clown. His new favorite thing is knock knock jokes, which, though they make no sense whatsoever, make us laugh until we cry.
- My big hunk of husband and I decided that the right career path for him, and our family, is the military (!) and we are getting the paperwork finalized in the next few weeks. This decision is a huge one for us and while there are many (many, many, many) unknowns, we are excited for this new adventure.
- We had chickens, and then (sad day) we had to sell them.
- We became a way more super awesome couple (like fine wine, we get better with age)
And, here's an updated pic!