Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Birthday Boy Cont...


The birthday boy!

Mom and Dad

STRAWBERRY PIE!!!


Yesterday Was Carter's Birthday and we had a nice night at home. I broke my "not taking pictures" streak, as you can see.
Thanks to mom for the amazing dinner! We had kabobs a la Janell Peay, potato salad a la Aysha Harward, spinach salad a la mom, and AMAZING strawberry pie a la Jim Brady! :) Then we had an exciting game of rook that I fell asleep in the middle of because I had taken Benedryl. :O I don't remember much of the rest of the night. So, in the picture I looked drugged, and I was. :)

6 comments:

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Oh yay for Carter's 21 birthday! That's awesome! So kins are you into the whole digital scrapbooking thing? If so... we need to get together. cause let me tell you.. yours look a whole lot better than mine! :D

Love you tons!
Tedi

Peay Family said...

Your strawberry pie looks amazing, I am going to need the recipe. The last one I tried to make was a complete flop. Happy B-day to Carter!

Jane Harward Music said...

My comment is about your business names....I looked up Frisi (your street in Italy) because I liked it best but I was afraid, "Hey what if it's the name of an Italian convict or something?!" but he's actually:
PAOLO FRISI (1728-1784), Italian mathematician and astronomer, was born at Milan on the 13th of April 1728. He was educated at the Barnabite monastery ...
so there you go....I'm voting for him!

Jane Harward Music said...

No, actually, why don't you call it
"Milano Designs" because everyone knows Milano and it's short and sweet and very classy.

Sera Lucia said...

I like Milano Designs too, the only problem is that a lot of people use it just because it's fashion capital of the world and they've never even been there, dumb. But, I really do like it, maybe I'll update the poll. :) thanks for the good suggestion mom!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Ok, first I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER! Now, I neeeed to have a say in the business name- how about frisi street designs?? or Designs from Frisi Street? I don't know how via di frisi would be received...... Not bagging on Milano, I just liked frisi better :o)